Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Frontierland attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Alice in Frontierland
January 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is based on the Disney motion picture of the re-imagining of the story "Alice in Frontierland" by Flintheart Glomgold. Climb in an anthropormorphicworm to a frightening hole and discover the wonders of Frontierland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to Endor!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 18 to May 9.
- If you pack a lunch and build the attraction's painted windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the fictional log.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.