Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alice in Burbank attraction during repairs
Alice in Burbank
February 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This attraction will remind you of the Disney film of the retelling of the series "Alice in Burbank" by Elvis. Climb in an insect and follow Alice into a rabbit hole and discover the insanity of Burbank. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to the exit!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The official visitor is internallyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.