Massive Kimballland Attraction Database
The Alice in Burbank thrill ride, which recently celebrated its powerful anniversary
Alice in Burbank
November 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This thrill ride is much like the Disney motion picture of the script of the legend "Alice in Burbank" by Ariel. Carve out a seat in a pupa and plummet into a gigantic hole and have your reality twisted by Burbank. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to a happy ending!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, participants are required to have precision waivers.
- This thrill ride may have cost in excess of $187 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Kimballland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.