Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Ancient Egypt attraction during construction
Alice in Ancient Egypt
October 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney feature film of the film of the tale "Alice in Ancient Egypt" by Ludwig Von Drake. Climb on an insect into a huge hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over Ancient Egypt. You might even be painted rose red on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 31 to March 19.
- The technological soldier was hand made by Condorman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.