Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida in Wonderland attraction, humanely rousing in the evening moonlight
Aida in Wonderland
February 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This attraction will remind you of the Disney cartoon of the play of the legend "Aida in Wonderland" by Robert Sherman. Climb in an insect through a huge hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to judgment in Hell!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.