Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sir Toad's Wild Rhyme attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sir Toad's Wild Rhyme
July 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Sir Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, fracturing Toad Hall, disrupting the immediate area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Grand Canyon!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary issues, inappropriate cluelessness, novelty haircuts, or wrist problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park began construction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Finding Toad Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.