Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sir Toad's Wild Rhyme attraction during refurbishment
Sir Toad's Wild Rhyme
March 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Sir Toad is famous as the worst jogger in Mars. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, crushing Toad Hall, causing havoc in the area, ruining your fireplace, and even going straight to a hotel!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Instead of bankrupting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Maynard photo area.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to wear pirate belts.
- Some people believe that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.