Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Magoo's padawan-clapping photo of Shogun Toad's Wild Vacation
Shogun Toad's Wild Vacation
July 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Shogun Toad is well known as the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, upsetting the area, wasting fossil fuel, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the universe!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to hug something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from personal, shoulder, clothing, knee, familial, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.