Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sergeant Toad's Unplanned Ride attraction, December 17, 2001, 1:02 p.m.
Sergeant Toad's Unplanned Ride
January 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Sergeant Toad is famous as the worst pilot in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, starting riots in the township, ruining your fireplace, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the resort!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from January 4 to July 15.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1910 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Sergeant Toad Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.