Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of Sergeant Toad's Unplanned Ride when it's not shrounded in tarps
Sergeant Toad's Unplanned Ride
May 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Sergeant Toad is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are her, smashing through Toad Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Monte Carlo!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction originally cost more than $370 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the classic scene.
- This attraction is thematically related to the The Sergeant Toad Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.