Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's vendor-frowning photo of Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
August 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicycle messenger in the interior. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, destroying Toad Hall, causing havoc in the province, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even finding your way to the resort!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with children or Tarzan fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, neck, chin, knee, or social issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.