Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride when it's inundated in ethos
Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
May 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad is well known as the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, crashing into Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the neighborhood, driving off a pier, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the Caribbean!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In a secret location at the top of the Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride, there is a loafing dojo for cast members.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.