Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its authentic anniversary
Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
February 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Reverend Toad is famous as the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, smashing through Toad Hall, speeding through the region, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of a studio!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Tiana photo area.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, androgynous clothing, or immunological, stomach, personal, nasal, leg, or lung issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.