Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Professor Toad's Wild Rite attraction at park closing
Professor Toad's Wild Rite
April 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven dollars
Professor Toad is rightfully called the worst bicyclist in jail. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, crashing through Toad Hall, waking the vicinity, avoiding the police, and even braving the flames of a hotel!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, religious issues, or personal or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.