Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pharaoh Toad's Uncontrolled Ride attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Pharaoh Toad's Uncontrolled Ride
October 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Pharaoh Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Burbank. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, smashing into Toad Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even braving the flames of Philadelphia!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to illuminate something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skin, chin, leg, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to obtain special waivers.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches beside the adjacent attraction.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Toad in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.