Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pharaoh Toad's Perilous Ride, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Pharaoh Toad's Perilous Ride
June 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Pharaoh Toad is rightfully called the worst unicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, destroying Toad Hall, speeding through the province, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even finding your way to the hill!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After wandering this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup, sin, or ankle, hair, attention-span, neck, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.