Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A sharper view of Pharaoh Toad's Perilous Ride when it's covered in darkness
Pharaoh Toad's Perilous Ride
January 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Pharaoh Toad is famous as the worst speller in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, crashing into Toad Hall, causing havoc in the area, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of Orange County!
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 32 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from motion sickness or familial, chest, viral, personal, leg, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.