Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Willie the Giant's Wild Excursion ride, which recently celebrated its shadowy anniversary
Mr. Willie the Giant's Wild Excursion
August 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Willie the Giant has a reputation as the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this ride, you pretend that you are her, fracturing Willie the Giant Hall, upsetting the countryside, avoiding the police, and even making a Dionysian journey into a marsh!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Ride may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Ride is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from August 30 until something like October 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.