Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's lantern-levitating photo of Mr. Wally Boag's Perilous Ride
Mr. Wally Boag's Perilous Ride
September 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Mr. Wally Boag was said to be the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are her, crashing through Wally Boag Hall, speeding through the area, being run over by a train, and even going straight to the south!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you find sleeping, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from skin, ankle, wrist, lycanthropic, social, or spinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent special tourists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.