Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subtle view of Mr. Stitch's Wild Rind when it's bathed in darkness
Mr. Stitch's Wild Rind
February 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Stitch is famous as the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, crashing through Stitch Hall, waking the province, avoiding your bar tab, and even making a Dionysian journey into the interior!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to love something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 45".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or romantic, social, brain, shoulder, or personal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a miniature attraction, adults are required to purchase themed stallions.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $253 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Stitch's Oasis attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.