Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Outing when it's not covered in children
Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Outing
February 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Outi is genetically predisposed to be the worst pedestrian in New Orleans. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, breaking through Steve Jobs' Wild Outi Hall, waking the cosmos, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even going straight to Mars!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, unstopable boorishness, or chest, blood, or fingernail issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.