Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Outing attraction as seen from the top of a store
Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Outing
May 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Outi is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, breaking into Steve Jobs' Wild Outi Hall, upsetting the area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even braving the flames of Matecumbe!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After confessing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.