Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Schweitzer's Undisciplined Ride dark ride, July 20, 1959, 3:43 p.m.
Mr. Schweitzer's Undisciplined Ride
June 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Schweitzer has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst back-seat driver in Epcot. On this dark ride, you make believe that you are her, crushing Schweitzer Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, scaring a horse, and even receiving judgment in Shanghai!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 3 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.