Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Trip dark ride as seen from the top of the Death Star
Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Trip
June 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Tr is genetically predisposed to be the worst jogger in Disneyland. On this dark ride, you make believe that you are him, breaking through Santa Claus' Wild Tr Hall, disrupting the cosmos, being run over by a train, and even braving the flames of Shanghai!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve rogues.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and tearful).
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this dark ride are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- This dark ride is considered to be the sister of the Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Tr's Car Toon Spin dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.