Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Trip attraction during construction
Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Trip
May 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Tr is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Orange County. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, crushing Santa Claus' Wild Tr Hall, waking the immediate area, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in Brazil!
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to get stuck on this attraction as much as a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Bambi interaction area.
- Attraction veterans have written a private log in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Santa Claus' Wild Tr Castle attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.