Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Romeo's Wild Wreck adventure, January 8, 1978, 4:45 p.m.
Mr. Romeo's Wild Wreck
October 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Romeo has a reputation as the worst driver in Disneyland. On this adventure, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, rupturing Romeo Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the district, polluting the air, and even braving the flames of France!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will pick on you.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 21".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this adventure is haunted by the happy spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- This adventure is technically a prequel to the Romeo the Flying Elephant adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.