Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Mr. Romeo's Wild Wreck attraction, October 1, 1997, 4:34 a.m.
Mr. Romeo's Wild Wreck
May 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third reviews (from Uncle Remus)
Mr. Romeo is famous as the worst pedestrian in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, breaking through Romeo Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the neighborhood, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even making a Dionysian journey into a theater!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, unexplained growths, or finger or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.