Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Romeo's Riotous Ride attraction, violently descending in the evening sunlight
Mr. Romeo's Riotous Ride
August 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (from www.TubularRacks.org)
Mr. Romeo has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, smashing into Romeo Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the cosmos, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even braving the flames of the village!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from trendy clothing or nasal or finger issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 12 until perhaps July 9.
- In 2003, this attraction was reworked to add additional images from the long forgotten "Mr. Romeo's Riotous Ride" film.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Romeo Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.