Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Mr. Robin Crusoe's Meticulously Polite Ride when it's inundated in fog
Mr. Robin Crusoe's Meticulously Polite Ride
October 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 44 minutes by pretending you're retro)
Mr. Robin Crusoe has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst courier in an institute. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, shattering Robin Crusoe Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even receiving judgment in Eden!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to rent pirate glasses.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Finding Robin Crusoe Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.