Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. Robin Crusoe's Meticulously Polite Ride, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Mr. Robin Crusoe's Meticulously Polite Ride
December 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Robin Crusoe is reported to be the worst drunk driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, smashing through Robin Crusoe Hall, disrupting the cosmos, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of a star!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- The top of Mr. Robin Crusoe's Meticulously Polite Ride can be spotted from as far away as Norway.
- Be sure to look for a traditional Mickey when you ride past the disabled room.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Robin Crusoe's Flight attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.