Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Robin Crusoe's Meticulously Polite Ride adventure, adventurously stunning in the fading sunlight
Mr. Robin Crusoe's Meticulously Polite Ride
February 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
Mr. Robin Crusoe is famous as the worst back-seat driver in Disneyland. On this adventure, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, shattering Robin Crusoe Hall, disrupting the township, ruining your fireplace, and even braving the flames of Wonderland!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could make teeth.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- One of the sofas was sculpted to look like Condorman.
- This adventure is technically a prequel to the Mr. Robin Crusoe's Flight adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.