Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Robert Sherman's Wild Spree attraction during refurbishment
Mr. Robert Sherman's Wild Spree
January 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Robert Sherman is well known as the worst pedestrian in history. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, crushing Robert Sherman Hall, waking the vicinity, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Florida!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum width 57".
- Contains holographic effects.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from April 9 until something like August 3.
- The top of Mr. Robert Sherman's Wild Spree can be viewed from as far away as Africa.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Robert Sherman Training Academy attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your baseball.