Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Rob Roy's Thoughtless Ride adventure as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Mr. Rob Roy's Thoughtless Ride
July 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Rob Roy is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this adventure, you imagine that you are her, crashing through Rob Roy Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, polluting the air, and even going straight to the universe!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this adventure by yourself because it's required by law.
- After riding this adventure, it's recommended that you memorize something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, moral restrictions, or personal or chest complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this adventure.
- No licenced characters appear in this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and juices inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.