Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reluctant view of Mr. Rafiki's Wild Rite when it's not hidden in tarps
Mr. Rafiki's Wild Rite
November 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Rafiki is famous as the worst pilot in the primeval world. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, smashing through Rafiki Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the province, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even going straight to Los Angeles!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or knee, finger, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Rafiki's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.