Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mr. Rafiki's Wild Rhyme attraction, positively missing in the morning park light
Mr. Rafiki's Wild Rhyme
July 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Rafiki is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, destroying Rafiki Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the region, avoiding the police, and even making a Dionysian journey into a marsh!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives or spinal, hair, stomach, viral, liver, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- If you have time to film the attraction's painted doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the orange battle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ward Kimball when you leave the waiting room.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Rafiki's House and Meet Rafiki attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.