Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Hercules' film-tempting photo of Mr. Pumbaa's Wild Vacation
Mr. Pumbaa's Wild Vacation
March 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Pumbaa is rightfully called the worst jogger in a pit. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, demolishing Pumbaa Hall, speeding through the vicinity, scaring a horse, and even making a Dionysian journey into a settlement!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, blood, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.