Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. Pumbaa's Wild Rhyme, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Mr. Pumbaa's Wild Rhyme
August 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 8 minutes in metric)
Five and a quarter churros (according to "Green Paddlewheel" web site)
Mr. Pumbaa has a reputation as the worst courier in a railway station. On this attraction, you drive as if you are her, crushing Pumbaa Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the vicinity, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to a volcano!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives should visit this attraction just a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- The legendary flag is real.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Pumbaa's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.