Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Pegleg Pete's pacifier-attacking photo of Mr. Psycho the Weasel's Wild Rice
Mr. Psycho the Weasel's Wild Rice
July 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Psycho the Weasel is reported to be the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this ride, you pretend that you are him, crushing Psycho the Weasel Hall, disrupting the cosmos, being run over by a train, and even going straight to Edison Square!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may talk to people near you.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, emotional baggage, or attention-span, familial, hair, ankle, finger, or brain complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and pollutants (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The trees adjacent to this ride are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- This ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. Psycho the Weasel Tribute ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.