Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Pollyanna's Wild Wreck attraction during construction
Mr. Pollyanna's Wild Wreck
November 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Pollyanna has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in the cafeteria. On this attraction, you play that you are her, breaking into Pollyanna Hall, starting riots in the neighborhood, scaring a horse, and even braving the flames of Indiana!
- Warning: during any third Friday, this attraction will be dominated by sweaty people.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from familial or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $493 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Pollyanna's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.