Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mr. Piglet's Wild Driving Lesson attraction during construction
Mr. Piglet's Wild Driving Lesson
July 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Piglet has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst pedestrian in the Rainforest Café. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, crashing into Piglet Hall, disrupting the immediate area, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even finding your way to England!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- After pushing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to operate something more relaxing.
- Pregnant candies should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- Tim Burton was once photographed riding this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Piglet Astro Blasters attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.