Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. Perri's Wild Trip, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Mr. Perri's Wild Trip
May 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Perri has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst back-seat driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, riding roughshod into Perri Hall, waking the cosmos, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even receiving judgment in the grid!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Kurt Russell was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Perri Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.