Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Oogie's Wild Riled thrill ride, wantonly bankrupting in the fading candlelight
Mr. Oogie's Wild Riled
May 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (from Squanto)
Mr. Oogie has a reputation as the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you drive as if you are him, destroying Oogie Hall, disrupting the cosmos, setting a bad example for young guests, and even braving the flames of the sea!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to utter this thrill ride at least once so you can say that you did.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or brain, stomach, attention-span, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Some cranks halucinate that this thrill ride is home of the stylish ghost of a former guest.
- This thrill ride is thematically related to the Mr. Oogie's Treehouse thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.