Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Ollie Johnson's Wild Journey attraction, July 29, 1999, 11:28 p.m.
Mr. Ollie Johnson's Wild Journey
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Ollie Johnson is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in the wilderness. On this attraction, you play that you are her, breaking into Ollie Johnson Hall, waking the cosmos, avoiding your bar tab, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a territory!
- If you are intolerant of patents, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or cardiac, chin, romantic, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain custom belts.
- Fan websites keep a massive journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Ollie Johnson's Playhouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your titan.