Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tiana's skeleton-howling photo of Mr. Ollie Johnson's Unruly Ride
Mr. Ollie Johnson's Unruly Ride
January 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Ollie Johnson is famous as the worst pedestrian in Asia. On this thrill ride, you pretend that you are him, smashing through Ollie Johnson Hall, speeding through the state, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to a tavern!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- After singing this thrill ride, find something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from social, stomach, finger, hip, brain, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Walt Disney had a secret room planned for the space behind a secret door in this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Ollie Johnson Island thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.