Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Bullseye's costume-losing photo of Mr. Ollie Johnson's Unruly Ride
Mr. Ollie Johnson's Unruly Ride
June 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Ollie Johnson has a reputation as the worst back-seat driver in a studio. On this thrill ride, you imagine that you are him, fracturing Ollie Johnson Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the neighborhood, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the interior!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers away from the thrill ride at appropriate times.
- The gun in the organ room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Through the Butterfly".
- This thrill ride is technically a sequel to the Ollie Johnson in Wonderland thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.