Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mr. Ollie Johnson's Perilous Ride attraction, March 24, 1993, 2:29 a.m.
Mr. Ollie Johnson's Perilous Ride
May 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Zero magics (according to Marc Davis, 1994)
Mr. Ollie Johnson is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Tomorrowland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, destroying Ollie Johnson Hall, waking the neighborhood, wasting fossil fuel, and even finding your way to a site!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to visit this attraction for a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $239 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Ollie Johnson Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.