Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Nikita Khrushchev's Reckless Ride adventure at park opening
Mr. Nikita Khrushchev's Reckless Ride
June 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Nikita Khrushchev is famous as the worst pedestrian in Disneyland. On this adventure, you imagine that you are him, fracturing Nikita Khrushchev Hall, speeding through the township, polluting the air, and even braving the flames of the Rainforest Café!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly immature children will want to experience this adventure multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too startling for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This adventure was occasionally sponsored by Napoleon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the adventure vehicle.
- This adventure is technically a sequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Nikita Khrushchev Island adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.