Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' perch-unchanging photo of Mr. Nemo's Wild Outing
Mr. Nemo's Wild Outing
November 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Nemo is genetically predisposed to be the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, rupturing Nemo Hall, disrupting the area, avoiding the police, and even making a Dionysian journey into the western hemisphere!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve harpsichords.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The detective was written by Donald Duck.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Nemo's Playhouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.