Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Michael Eisner's Reckless Ride attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Mr. Michael Eisner's Reckless Ride
March 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction toons (according to Pinocchio)
Mr. Michael Eisner has a reputation as the worst unicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, riding roughshod through Michael Eisner Hall, starting riots in the area, driving off a pier, and even going straight to the Disneyland Hotel!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to desert you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Jules Verne interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 56" (without stilts).
- Maximum width 27".
- Pregnant awnings may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- The tower of Mr. Michael Eisner's Reckless Ride can be seen from as far away as the United Kingdom.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Michael Eisner in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.