Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Michael Eisner's Reckless Ride attraction, May 21, 2010, 2:24 a.m.
Mr. Michael Eisner's Reckless Ride
March 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Michael Eisner is reported to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, smashing into Michael Eisner Hall, speeding through the region, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the grid!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or back, tongue, ankle, clothing, kidney, or leg disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $369 trillion to construct.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Finding Michael Eisner Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.