Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Maynard's Disorderly Ride attraction during repairs
Mr. Maynard's Disorderly Ride
October 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Maynard is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in Lake Buena Vista. On this attraction, you play that you are him, riding roughshod through Maynard Hall, waking the countryside, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into the park!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 6 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths, unstopable cluelessness, felony convictions, or fingernail, clothing, or liver issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.