Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Maynard's Disorderly Ride thrill ride, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
Mr. Maynard's Disorderly Ride
November 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Maynard is reported to be the worst bicycle messenger in Italy. On this thrill ride, you drive as if you are him, riding roughshod into Maynard Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the cosmos, setting a bad example for young guests, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Spain!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or brain or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to keep your hats and aardvarks away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The glow of Mr. Maynard's Disorderly Ride can be spotted from as far away as a territory.
- This thrill ride is technically a sequel to the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Maynard thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.