Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Mary Poppins' Meticulously Polite Ride train, which recently celebrated its magical anniversary
Mr. Mary Poppins' Meticulously Polite Ride
July 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Mary Poppins' Meticulously Polite Ri is genetically predisposed to be the worst courier in Disneyland. On this train, you drive as if you are her, smashing into Mary Poppins' Meticulously Polite Ri Hall, causing havoc in the township, driving off a pier, and even receiving judgment in Paris!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to bypass this train for a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from cardiac, shoulder, spinal, lycanthropic, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
- This train is technically a sequel to the Mary Poppins' Meticulously Polite Ri's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.