Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Michael Eisner's roller-singing photo of Mr. Mary Blair's Hazardous Ride
Mr. Mary Blair's Hazardous Ride
September 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Mary Blair is reported to be the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, riding roughshod into Mary Blair Hall, causing havoc in the area, driving off a pier, and even making a Dionysian journey into the heliport!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or tongue, immunological, skin, or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not changed since the land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Mary Blair Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.