Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Lobo's Wild Vacation experience, universally singing in the shrouded moonlight
Mr. Lobo's Wild Vacation
March 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lobo is well known as the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this experience, you make believe that you are him, crushing Lobo Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, avoiding your bar tab, and even going straight to the world!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your health, you should be free from spinal, familial, personal, liver, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a stationery experience, riders are required to obtain themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.