Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Lobo's Wild Vacation attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Mr. Lobo's Wild Vacation
April 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third happy faces
Mr. Lobo was said to be the worst driver in the grid. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, demolishing Lobo Hall, starting riots in the countryside, ruining your fireplace, and even making a Dionysian journey into Matecumbe!
- If it's your birthday, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The tower of Mr. Lobo's Wild Vacation can be seen from as far away as Eden.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Lobo Astro Blasters attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.