Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Lobo's Wild Journey dark ride, eerily considered to be the best long dark ride at Disneyland
Mr. Lobo's Wild Journey
March 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lobo is genetically predisposed to be the worst race-car driver in Fantasyland. On this dark ride, you make believe that you are him, riding roughshod into Lobo Hall, upsetting the area, being run over by a train, and even braving the flames of a region!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tipping generously).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys, inappropriate boorishness, or ankle, stomach, wrist, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your note.