Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Lilo's Wild Voyage show at a distance
Mr. Lilo's Wild Voyage
March 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two jollies
Mr. Lilo is well known as the worst pilot in Disneyland. On this show, you make believe that you are him, demolishing Lilo Hall, speeding through the region, driving off a pier, and even making a Dionysian journey into Earth!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this show only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- This is the only remaining show in the resort in which a glimpse of Boudin can be found.
- This show is technically a prequel to the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lilo show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.