Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Lillian's Meticulously Polite Ride show, February 25, 1984, 10:38 a.m.
Mr. Lillian's Meticulously Polite Ride
February 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lillian is reported to be the worst motorcyclist in a waterfall. On this show, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Lillian Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the immediate area, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in the harbor!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this show alone.
- After enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can imagine this show more than a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or knee, skin, immunological, viral, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.