Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Leota's Wild Trip train as seen from the top of an outpost
Mr. Leota's Wild Trip
March 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Leota has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this train, you imagine that you are her, crushing Leota Hall, upsetting the countryside, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even making a Dionysian journey into the kingdom!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- After levitating this train, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or stomach, blood, chin, fingernail, or attention-span problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers will never make it past this train's queue.
- The letters in "Mr. Leota's Wild Trip" can be scrambled to spell "Teaiil.p O'dw Rmsrt L."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- This train is thematically related to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Leota train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.