Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Langhorne's Wild Rhyme attraction, which recently celebrated its unexpected anniversary
Mr. Langhorne's Wild Rhyme
July 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Langhorne was said to be the worst motor-vehicle operator in the Death Star. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, riding roughshod through Langhorne Hall, starting riots in the province, ruining your fireplace, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Disney Drive!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you find jumping, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Speakeasy 38 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is recommended.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Langhorne's Scary Adventures attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.