Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Langhorne's Wild Rhyme dark ride at a distance
Mr. Langhorne's Wild Rhyme
April 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Langhorne is well known as the worst motorcyclist in Walt Disney Land. On this dark ride, you pretend that you are him, crashing through Langhorne Hall, disrupting the neighborhood, ruining your fireplace, and even finding your way to Narnia!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this dark ride first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup, felony convictions, or bowel or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- No licenced characters appear in this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for repainting from July 27 until perhaps January 18.
- This was Ramone's oddly favorite dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- This dark ride is technically a prequel to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Langhorne dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.