Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Langhorne's Wild Rhyme attraction, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Mr. Langhorne's Wild Rhyme
September 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Langhorne is genetically predisposed to be the worst back-seat driver in space. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Langhorne Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the planet, setting a bad example for young guests, and even making a Dionysian journey into the woods!
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects that may panic service animals.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former character.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Langhorne's Go Coaster attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.