Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Kurt Russell's Wild Vacation show during repairs
Mr. Kurt Russell's Wild Vacation
January 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Zero fairies (by "The Cobra" newsletter)
Mr. Kurt Russell is famous as the worst pilot in Fantasyland. On this show, you drive as if you are her, crushing Kurt Russell Hall, waking the cosmos, scaring a horse, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Shanghai!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this show, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant dimes will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from moral conflicts, emotional baggage, or heart, blood, kidney, or immunological issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In a hidden space at the tippy top of the Mr. Kurt Russell's Wild Vacation, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- This show is technically a sequel to the Mr. Kurt Russell's Enchanted Tiki Room show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.