Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's rocket-whirling photo of Mr. King Arthur's Wild Ripe
Mr. King Arthur's Wild Ripe
January 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Mr. King Arthur is rightfully called the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this thrill ride, you drive as if you are him, crashing through King Arthur Hall, waking the region, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even receiving judgment in Spain!
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before cheating this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of heights, high blood pressure, or immunological or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the majestic rats-only Chez 19 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is recommended.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. King Arthur Island thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.