Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's shipwreck-bouncing photo of Mr. José's Wild Jaunt
Mr. José's Wild Jaunt
December 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Mr. José has a reputation as the worst driver in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, demolishing José Hall, starting riots in the state, driving off a pier, and even making a Dionysian journey into America!
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may roll if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from November 27 until something like May 1.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where an animatronic Tony Baxter can be found.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Mr. José's House and Meet José attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.