Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: Doug's peril-fading photo of Mr. John Lasseter's Wild Rite
Mr. John Lasseter's Wild Rite
May 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half magics
Mr. John Lasseter has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in a canyon. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, rupturing John Lasseter Hall, speeding through the cosmos, setting a bad example for young guests, and even going straight to a place!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to poke this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mr. John Lasseter's Wild Rite separate but equal experience.
- The net was sculpted by Christopher Robin.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Mr. John Lasseter's Scary Adventures attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.